1. First, make sure you are logged into Humi as an Admin. Now look over at the left navigation bar and click on "Documents".
2. Here you can see all of the documents that you have uploaded so far. To edit the signing template for a document, you must click on the particular document that you want to edit.
3. Once you have clicked into the desired document, look in the bottom right corner and click on the blue pencil button with your mouse.
4. Next you will see a popup giving you a brief explanation on creating your template. Once you understand how to create your template, click on got it.
5. Now you can start creating your template. As explained in the popup above, all the boxes are drag and drop, so it is very customizable. Also each time you change the document it will autosave.
6. When you are done click continue, located in the top right corner.
Congratulations! You have now successfully edited a signing template in Humi.