1. Make sure you are logged into Humi. Now navigate over to the left nav, and click on Company.
2. The company overview page will pop up. The fifth tab over is documents, click on it.
3. Here you can see all of the documents that you have uploaded so far. To edit the signing template for a document, you must click on the particular document that you want to edit.
4. Once you have clicked into the desired document, hover over the blue button with the pencil on it with your mouse and you should see two more icons appear above it. Go to the one right above that also has a pencil on it and click it.
5. An embedded page at app.hellosign.com will show up. This is perfectly normal, and to continue you need to click the blue ok button.
6. Next you will see a popup giving you a brief explanation on creating your template. Once you understand how to create your template, click on got it.
7. Now you can start creating your template. As explained in the popup above, all the boxes are drag and drop, so it is very customizable. Also each time you change the document it will autosave.
8. When you are done click continue, located in the top right corner.
Congratulations! You have now successfully edited a signing template in Humi.