1. First, make sure you are logged into Humi as an Admin. Now look over at the left navigation bar and click on "People".
2. Now that you are in "People", search for the employee that you want and click on their name.
3. Once you are in the employee profile, click on the "Documents" tab, which is the 3rd tab to the right.
4. Click on the blue + button in the bottom right of the employee documents page to add a document to their profile.
5. A pop up to add a document will show up. Now you can give the document a name, and upload the document to the employee's profile. You will also be able to select the roles that will be able to see the document. When you are done hit save.
Note: Selecting the roles that will be able to view the document is particularly useful if you want the document to be on file, but you do not want the employee to be able to see the document. A good example of this would be for a grievance against an employee that needs to be kept on file anyway. Something else to keep in mind, if you select "Manager" as a role that will be able to view this document, only the Managers that the employee reports to will be able to view this document.
6. When you hit save the document will show up in the employment documents section.
Congratulations! You have now successfully uploaded a document to an employee profile.