1. Make sure you are logged into Humi. Navigate over to the left nav, and click on time off. From the drop down menu, click on settings. You will now be on the time off settings page.
2. Choose if you want the approved requests to be publicly viewable.
3. Choose if you want to disable stat holidays.
4. Next up, choose which days should not be counted as "time off". The most common example is Saturday and Sunday, as they are weekend days for most people.
5. You can also create custom holidays by clicking the blue button in the custom holidays box.
Note: if you're looking to set up approval flows, we have a step-by-step instruction for this here.
Congratulations! You have now successfully set up your time off settings.