1. First, make sure you are logged into Humi as an Admin. Now look over at the left navigation bar and click on "Time Off".
2. Now that you are in "Time Off", click on the "Settings" tab.
3. Choose if you want the approved requests to be publicly viewable.
4. Choose if you want to disable stat holidays.
5. Next up, choose which days should not be counted as "time off". The most common example is Saturday and Sunday, as they are weekend days for most people.
6. You can also create "Custom Holidays" by clicking the blue "Next+" button in the right corner of the custom holidays box.
Note: if you're looking to set up approval flows, we have a step-by-step instruction for this here.
Congratulations! You have now successfully set up your time off settings.