1. First, make sure you are logged into Humi as an Admin. Now go over to the left navigation bar, and click on company.
2. The company overview page will pop up. The fifth tab over is documents, click on it.
3. Here you can see all of the documents that you have uploaded so far. To assign a document, you must click on the particular document that you want to assign.
4. Once you have clicked into the desired document, hover over the blue button with the pencil on it and you will see two more icons appear above it. Click on the top button with the clipboard on it to assign that the document that you are in.
5. A page will pop up allowing you to select employees to assign the document to. Select the employees that you want to assign the document to.
Note: if you click on select page, you will select all employees. To remove an employee, click on their name in the selected column.
6. When you are done selecting employees, click the blue assign button.
7. You will now see employees assigned, including, their name, the date it was assigned and status of whether they have signed it or not. The employees will also get an email about the document assigned to them.
Congratulations! You have now successfully edited a signing template in Humi.