Important Note: In order to assign documents to employees, you must have at least one type of signatory field in the document. To edit the signing template for a document go here.
1. First, make sure you are logged into Humi as an Admin. Now go over to the left navigation bar, and click on "Documents".
2. Here you can see all of the documents that you have uploaded so far. To assign a document, you must click on the particular document that you want to assign.
3. Once you have clicked into the desired document, hover over the blue button with the pencil on it in the bottom right corner. You will see two more icons appear above it. Click on the top blue button with the clipboard on it to assign that document to an employee.
4. A page will pop up allowing you to select employees to assign the document to. Select the employees that you want to assign the document to.
Note: if you click on "Select Page", you will select all employees on that particular page. To remove an employee, click on their name in the selected column.
6. When you are done selecting employees, click the blue assign button.
7. You will now see employees assigned, including, their name, the date it was assigned and status of whether they have signed it or not. The employees will also get an email about the document assigned to them.
Congratulations! You have now successfully assigned a document to employees.