1. Make sure you are logged into Humi. Navigate over to the left nav, and click on time off. From the drop down menu, click on settings.
2. You will now be on the time off settings page. Scroll down until you see approval flows. To make a new approval flow, click on the blue new+ button in the top right of the approval flow box.
3. Now you are on the page where you make your new approval flow. First give the approval flow an appropriate name. For this example I will name my new approval flow Humi Approval Flow.
4. Next I will explain the levels. Level 1 is the first set of people that can approve and be notified of the time off request. The defaults are administrators and whoever the time off requestors report to, almost always a manager. They both have check boxes of "Can Approve", and "Should be notified". You can also add supervisors if you need, who are other employee that you choose to become part time off approval process.
5. You can add a second level if you need too, so that after level 1 approves it, Anyone in level 2 will have to approve it as well.
6. When you are satisfied with your approval flow, scroll back to the top and click on the back button. you will be brought back to the time off settings page. Scroll to the bottom to see your new approval flow.
7. You will be brought back to the time off settings page. Scroll to the bottom to see your new approval flow.
Congratulations! You have now successfully set up a new approval flow.