1. Make sure you are logged into Humi. Navigate over to the left nav, and click on employees.
2. When you are in the directory, you will see a blue button with a person and a + sign on it. Click that button to add employees.
3. Now let's bring them on board!
The first step is to fill in information for our new employee. There is the account information section, the compensation section, and the employee's role section. Fill in as much as possible, and remember that starred fields are required.
4. When you are satisfied with the information that you have filled in, click the blue next button.
5. Start by adding documents. Click on the blue add + to the right of the documents box.
6. A screen will come up to select documents. Click on the documents that you want to add and click select.
7. Repeat steps 5-6 for "Custom Fields", "Reminders", "Leave types", 'Roles and Permissions", and "Benefits Plan".
8. When you are satisfied with all of the information in the onboarding section, click the blue next button.
9. The last section is the review section. Once you are satisfied that all the information that you have input in correct, click the complete button.
10. When you hit the complete button, you will be taken back to the employee directory and you will see your new employee there.
Congratulations! You have successfully added a new employee.