1. Make sure you are logged into Humi. Navigate over to the left nav, and click on employees.
2. Now that you are in directory, find the employee that you want to let go and click on them.
3. Look in the top right where the three dots are, and click on them. Terminate is the second option. Click on terminate.
4. Give the termination details, which are last day of work, the termination type, and the termination reason. All of these fields are required to continue on.
5.Click next when you are satisfied with the information that you have input.
6. The next step is to set off-boarding reminders. click on the blue add + button to add off-boarding reminders.
7. Select your off-boarding reminders on the page that comes up, and hit the select button when you are done.
8. Click next when you are satisfied with the off-boarding reminders that you have chosen.
9. Lastly review all the details and make sure that you follow the termination procedure. When you are satisfied the information is correct, click the blue complete button in the bottom right.
You now know how to terminated an employee.