1. First, make sure you are logged into Humi as an Admin. Now look over at the left navigation bar and click on "People".
2. Now that you are in "People", search for the employee that you want to let go and click on them.
3. Look in the top right where the three dots are, and click on them. "Terminate" is the first option. Click on terminate.
4. Fill in the termination details which are: last day of work, the termination type, and the termination reason. All of these fields are required to continue on.
5.Click "Next" when you are satisfied with the information that you have input.
6. The next step is to set off-boarding reminders. Click on the blue "Add +" button to add off-boarding reminders.
7. Select your off-boarding reminders on the page that comes up, and click "Select" when you are done.
8. Click "Next" when you are satisfied with the off-boarding reminders that you have chosen.
9. Lastly review all the details and make sure that you follow the termination procedure. When you are satisfied the information is correct, click the blue "Complete" button in the bottom right.
You now know how to terminate an employee.