1. First, make sure you are logged into Humi as an Admin. Now look over at the left navigation bar and click on "People".
2. Now that you are in "People", search for the employee that you want and click on them.
3. Now that you are in the employee profile, click on the "Records" tab.
4. You will now be in the employment records page. To add a record, click on the blue + button on the bottom right.
5. A page to add a record will show up. Now give the record a title and put the information you want to input in the body. Click save when you are finished.
6. You will now see the record show up in the employment records box, as well as the date it was created, and the last date that it was modified.
7. To edit or delete an employment record, click on the three dots at the far right of the record you want to edit or delete.
Congratulations! You have successfully added an employment record to the employee of your choice.