1. Make sure you are logged into Humi. Navigate over to the left nav, and click on employees.
2. You are now in the employee directory. Find and click on the employee that you want to edit.
3. Now that you are in the employee profile, click on the journey tab. You will be taken to the employment journey page.
4. To add a journey item, click the blue + button on the bottom right.
5. Now pick the appropriate item type. The options are salary, department, job title, stock options, compensation type, employment type.
6. Next is inputting the old value, and the new value. A great example of this is salary increasing. In this example, Mr. Crane has a $75,000 salary, and it gets increased by $5000 to $80,000.
7. Lastly put in an effective Date. This means when it the change will take effect.
8. Once you are satisfied with the information you have inputted, hit save. You will see your journey item added to the employment journey.
Congratulations! You now know how to add journey items to your inventory.