1. First, make sure you are logged into Humi as an Admin. Now look over at the left navigation bar and click on "People".
2. Now that you are in "People", search for the employee that you want to edit and click on them.
3. Now that you are in the employee profile, click on the "Journey" tab. You will be taken to the employment journey page.
4. To add a journey item, click the blue + button on the bottom right.
5. Now pick the appropriate item type. The options are salary, department, stock options, compensation type, and employment type.
6. Next is inputting the old value, and the new value. A great example of this is salary increasing. In this example, Mr. Millington has a $75,000 salary, and it gets increased by $5000 to $80,000.
7. Lastly put in an effective date. This means when it the change will take effect.
8. Once you are satisfied with the information you have inputted, hit save. You will see your journey item added to the employment journey.
Congratulations! You now know how to add journey items to your inventory.