1. Make sure that you are logged into your Humi account. Navigate over to the left nav, and click on employees.
2. You are now in the employee directory. Find and click on the employee that you want to override time off for.
3. Now that you are in the employee profile, click on the "Time off" tab.
4. You are now in the time off tab. To get to overrides, hover over the blue + sign in the bottom right of the screen. There you will see 2 grey circles pop up, click on the top grey circle to add override.
5. A screen to edit time off will pop up. Put in the leave type, effective date, set days used to (0), and set accrued used to whatever they have left. In the example below, we are doing an override so that Jonathan Crane has seven (7) days left in his vacation policy.
6. When you are satisfied with the information you have input, click the blue save button.
7. You will see that the you now have 7 days available in the balance summary.
Congratulations! You now know how to override time off that does not accrue up front. Click here to learn how to override time that does accrue up front.