1. First, make sure you are logged into Humi as an Admin. Now look over at the left navigation bar and click on "People".
2. Now that you are in "People", search for the employee that you want and click on their name.
3. Now that you are in the "Employee profile", click on the "Time off" tab.
4. You are now in the time off tab. To get to overrides, hover over the blue + sign in the bottom right of the screen. There you will see 2 grey circles pop up, click on the top grey circle to add override.
5. A screen to edit time off will pop up. Put in the leave type, effective date, set days used to (0), and set accrued used to whatever they have left. In the example below, we are doing an override so that Traci Thomson has five (5) days left in her "Vacation" policy.
6. When you are satisfied with the information you have input, click the blue save button.
7. You will now see that Traci has 5 days available in the balance summary.
Congratulations! You now know how to override time off that does not accrue up front. Click here to learn how to override time that does accrue up front.