1. First, make sure you are logged into Humi as an Admin. Now look over at the left navigation bar and click on "People".
2. Now that you are in "People", search for the employee that you want and click on their name.
3. Now that you are in the "Employee profile", click on the "Time off" tab.
4. You are now in the Time off tab. To get to bonus accruals, hover over the blue + sign in the bottom right of the screen. You will see 2 grey circles pop up, click on the bottom grey circle to add bonus accrual.
5. A screen to edit bonus time off will pop up. Input the leave type, effective date, the number of days, and the reasons for editing. All of these fields are required fields, so you can't leave any of them blank if you want to continue on.
6. When you are satisfied with the information that you have input, click the blue save button.
7. You will now see your bonus accrual show up in the bonus accrual box.
8. If you want to delete this bonus accrual, you can click on the three dots beside the bonus accrual that you want to delete, and click delete.
Congratulations! You now know how to add bonus accruals.