1. First, make sure you are logged into Humi as an Admin. Now look over at the left navigation bar and click on "People".
2. Now that you are in "People", search for the employee that you want and click on them.
3. Next, click on the "Job and Pay" tab.
4. Now that you are in the job and pay tab, scroll down to "All Compensation" to see the compensation history. Click on the down arrow that is in the far right of the compensation box. Now click the "+ Create" button.
5. A box to edit the salary will pop up. Put in the compensation type, salary, salary/rate effective date, and the currency. When you are satisfied with the information, hit save.
6. You will now see the new salary show up in the "All Compensation" section, as well as when it will take effective. If you would like to delete a salary item, follow steps 7 & 8.
7. Look for the salary that you would like to delete. Click on the three dots on the right of that salary and click on "Delete".
8. After you click on "Delete", another window will pop up asking you to confirm the action. Click "Delete Salary".
Congratulations! You now know how to update/delete an employee's salary.