1. Make sure you are logged into Humi. Navigate over to the left nav, and click on performance. From the drop down menu, click on templates.
2. You will now be on the templates page. To make a new template, click on the blue + button in the bottom right.
3. A page to create a template will pop up. Give your template a name and a description.
4. When you are satisfied with the information that you have input, click the blue save button in the bottom right.
5. Now you are on the template page that you have just created. You will notice that that you have 0 template questions. To add template questions, click on the blue "Edit" button in the top right of the template questions docs.
6. Now you are in the template builder. Use the template builder to add questions that you want into your template.
7. When you are satisfied with the questions that you have added, click the back button.
Note: It auto saves, so there is no save button.
8. You will now see that your template has questions.
Congratulations! You now know how to create a performance template.