1. Make sure you are logged into Humi. Navigate over to the left nav, and click on performance. From the drop down menu, click on goals.
2. You will now be on the reviews page. To create a new goal, click on the blue + sign button in the bottom right corner.
3. Now you are on the create a new goal page. Give your goal a title, a type (shared goal or per employee), a description, a frequency, and schedule a start and due date for your goal.
4. When you are satisfied with the information that you have input, click the blue next button on the bottom right.
5. Set a goal metric. Make sure to input the goal value if you choose "Dollar" and "Number", and to click "Add a new milestone" if you chose Milestones. When you have picked the one you want, click the blue next button on the bottom right.
6. Next, select your participants. When you have selected the participants that you want, click the blue next button on the bottom right.
7. Lastly, look over the summary of your new goal. Make sure that all the information is correct, and click the blue complete button in the bottom right.
8. You will now see your goal show up in the goals tab of performance.
Note: Goals are ordered by due date, from earliest to latest.
Congratulations! You now know how to add a goal.