1. Make sure you are logged into Humi. Navigate over to the left nav, and click on performance. From the drop down menu, click on reviews.
2. You will now be on the reviews page. To create a new review, click on the blue + button in the bottom corner.
3. You are now on the create a new review page. Put in the review details, the schedule details, and the review period details.
4. When you are satisfied with the information that you have input, click the blue next button on the bottom right.
5. Now choose a template. If you have none and don't know how to create one, read this article. Click the blue next button on the bottom right when you have chosen your template.
6. Next, select all the participants that you want to participate in the review. Click the blue next button on the bottom right when you have chosen your participants.
7. You are now on the summary page. When you are sure that all of your information is correct, click the blue complete button on the bottom right.
8. You will now see your review show up in the review tab of performance.
Note: Reviews are ordered by due date, from earliest to latest.
Congratulations! You now know how add a review.