1. First, make sure you are logged into Humi as an Admin. Now look over at the left navigation bar and click on "Setting".
2. You will now be on the "Settings" page. The 4th tab is "Custom Fields". Click on it.
3. Here you will see all of the custom fields that you have created. To make a new custom field, click on the blue + button in the bottom right.
4. You will now be on the create a field page. Put in the name, placeholder text, and choose whether to encrypt the field or not. Also select the roles that will be able to view this custom field.
5. When you are satisfied with the information that you have, click next.
6. Next, pick the field group.To pick the field group, click on the down arrow in the "select group box" and select an existing field group, or click the add a new group button. If you add a new group, give it a name and a group location. The two group locations as of right now are Personal and Job and Pay.
Note: This is the box on the employee profile where this information will show up.
7. When you are satisfied with the field group click next.
8. Now pick the field type. Validation type can be freeform, number, date, yes/no. Also for free from and number, pick a minimum and maximum length for number of characters. Check if you want the field to be required or not.
9. When you are satisfied with the field type, click complete.
10. Your custom field has now been created and you will see it in your custom fields section.
Congratulations! You now know how to create custom fields.