1. Make sure you are logged into Humi. Navigate over to the left nav, and click on reporting.
2. Now you are on the standard reports page. Click on the blue + button in the bottom right.
3. A "Request Report" page will pop up. Fill in the report title, add in any recipient emails, describe the report that you need, and describe the reason for the request. Lastly, pick how quickly you need the report. All of this information is mandatory to proceed.
4. When you are satisfied with the information that you have input, click the blue request button.
5. You will now see a message that says your report has been submitted.
Congratulations, you now know how to request specific reports.