1. First, make sure you are logged into Humi as an Admin. Now look over at the left navigation bar and click on "People".
2. You are now on the people page. Click on the last tab "Settings" and a drop down option will appear. Click the first option called "Onboarding".
3. You will now see the setting for onboarding. The first step is to set up your general settings. These are toggled "on" (blue bar) or "off" (grey bar) and ask about banking information.
4. Next is the default welcome message. To edit your default welcome message, click on the blue edit button on the right.
5. A "Edit Default Welcome Message" page will pop up. Type in your welcome message. When you are satisfied with the message you have written, click the blue "save" button that is in the bottom right.
5. The next section contains the "Onboarding reminders". To add an onboarding reminder, click the blue bell button in the bottom right.
6. An "Add Reminder" page will popup. Give your reminder a name, details, choose who to send it to, and choose when to send it. When you are satisfied with the information, click the blue save button.
7. Lastly is the "New hire questions". To add a new hire question, hover over the blue bell button, and click on the blue clipboard button that appears above it.
Note: The new hire questions are filled by the new employee and are emailed to the existing team so they can more easily get to know to new employee.
8. An "Add Question" page will popup. Add your question, and then click save.
Congratulations! You now know how to set up your onboarding settings.