1. Make sure you are logged into Humi. Now navigate to the arrow in the top right, click on the arrow, and then click into your "Profile".
2. Next, click on the "Account" tab, which is the fifth tab to the right.
3. Now that you are in the account tab, click on the blue + button in the bottom right to add an email address.
4. A screen to add your email address will popup. Once you have added the email address that you want, click on the blue save button on the bottom right.
5. You will now see your email address show up in the "Emails" box. The status will be unverified. To verify the status, go click on the verification link that was sent to that email account.
6. When you successfully verify the link, you will see the message below.
7. If you have more than 1 email address, you can choose which email address you would want to be your primary email address. To change this click on the three dots to the right of the email you want to edit, then click "Make Primary". You can also delete an email if you wish.
Note: You must always have at least 1 email address, and can therefore not delete the one that is labelled "Primary".
Congratulations! You now know how to add and change your email address.