Assign roles & permissions when hiring an employee: Admins and managers can now assign their new employees roles and permissions when hiring. Just like documents, custom fields, reminders, and leave types, you can bulk assign default and custom roles when hiring.
Synced paystubs in Humi HR: Employees from companies who are using Humi Payroll can now see their pay stubs in their Humi HR accounts. If your sync is set up, you'll see a button called "Paystubs" in your left navigation. Please reach out to email@example.com to enable this feature for your company.
Assign benefits plans in bulk: Admins can now bulk assign benefits plans when the benefits plans live in Humi. This works like any other bulk assigning action in Humi. Once an employee is assigned to a plan, their benefits information will be shown on their employee profile.
Add and update benefits plans: Companies who want to store their benefits plans in Humi can now do so by uploading their plan details via the benefits module. This enables any admin, regardless of whether they use Humi Benefits or not, to upload and edit multiple plans with the following details:
- Policy Number
- Probation Period
- Effective Date
- Renewal Date
- Plan Booklet
Company tax field: Companies that have Humi Payroll can now add relevant tax information under the company module. This includes the company business number and the company CRA payroll account information.
New visibility permissions: We added new default visibility permissions for SIN and birthday information. Additionally, admins are now able to edit these visibility permissions through custom role permissions. The default visibility permissions are now as follows:
- Default manager role can no longer see SIN number but can view birthdays of people on their team.
- Default admin role can see SIN and birthday but SIN # is blurred out.
- Default employee cannot see any personal information
Upload an employee photo on their behalf: Admins can now upload employee photos on their behalf. This is especially helpful when new companies start using Humi!
Delete past & future salaries: Admins at companies who are not using Humi Payroll are now able to delete past and future salaries as long as the employee has a current salary.
Request custom reports: As an admin, you can now request custom reports that will be created by our data team and will be directly sent to you. We're excited to see the types of reports our customers request as it will help us build the new reporting module. Learn how to request a custom report.
New employee & manager time off calendars: Employees now have access to the time off calendar. By default, they’re allowed to see when anyone is away, but not the leave type or reason. Managers can only see leave types and reasons for the people they manage.
- Employee name, email, payment method
- Compensation information - wages, overtime, total gross pay, CPP, EI, income tax, benefit deductions/contributions, total deductions, net pay, reimbursements
- YTD #'s
- Employer EI
- Employer CPP
- Remittance Breakdown
- Employee Net Pay
- Payroll Obligation
Humi Payroll and Humi HR basic information sync: Basic information can now flow between Humi HR and Payroll. If you're both an HR and Payroll customer and want this feature activated, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this feature for your company. Here is a list of information that will be synced:
- Name, email, address, date of birth, job title, SIN, banking information
- Tax information - EI/CPP/Exempt and Tax Credits
- Compensation amount and type (hourly/yearly) and the effective date
- All company information - legal business name, CRA account, date founded, phone, address, and remittance info
- Employees who are hired in Humi are also hired in payroll
- Employees who terminated in Humi are also terminated in payroll