1. First, make sure you are logged into Humi as an Admin. Now look over at the left navigation bar and click on "People".
2. Now that you are in "People", search for the employee that you want and click on them.
3. Click on the second tab, which is "Job & Pay".
4. Now click on "Edit" in the top right of the "Employment Information" section.
5. Now find "Work Location", click on the drop down arrow, and click on the appropriate work location.
Note: You can only select work locations that have already been created. For steps on how to create a work location, go to this article.
6. Once you are satisfied with the work location, hit the blue "Save" button.
Note: If a time off request was already submitted with the old work location, complete step 6 and then follow the steps in the following article to update the employees time off request to reflect the correct balance.
Congratulations! You now know how to add or change an office location for an employee.