Humi will debit the company’s bank account on the day you “Complete & Pay” payroll. If you’re running payroll early (ie a few days before the run by date), Humi will still make the debit on the day you run payroll even if that date is before the run by deadline.
Articles in this section
- Why was my employee paid less the same period they were given a raise?
- Why is the payroll account debit higher than I expected?
- Why am I seeing a CHQ icon next to the employee’s name in payroll?
- When will our company’s bank account get debited for payroll?
- What happens when I miss the payroll run-by deadline?
- What happens if an employee never received their payment on payday?
- What happens if I made a mistake in payroll and already hit “Complete and Pay”?
- Employees with only Commission payments without a base salary
- Paying Expense Reimbursements
- Paying a Bonus, Commission or Other payment